No other shoe reminds me more of summer than the classic espadrille. Originally made in Catalonia, the espadrille has been around since the 14th century and has had a long and impressive career. Espadrilles are again out in full force this season and we’ve seen everyone from Blake Lively to Megan Fox rocking a pair.
I’m on the hunt for the perfect high-heeled, ankle-wrapped, peek-toed espadrille for the upcoming summer months. And fortunately for me there are tons of super chic, super affordable options out there right now. I can’t wait to wear these with a tribal patterned a-line skirt and crisp blouse a la Lauren Bacall or maybe I’ll channel Grace Kelly and pair them with a sleek pair of capris. Check out these five pairs that are all under $100.
Summer is a Comin’!
1. Enzo Angiolini Almber2, $78.95
2. Old Navy Knotted Jersey Espadrille, $29.50
3. Dezairo Women’s Annie Slide, $39.98-69.00
4. Volatile Women’s Carmen Solid Sandal, $47.95
5. Design Editions lace-up denim espadrilles, $65.00 (not high-heeled but still amazing)