Today is the first day of Autumn and despite the outside temp being in the 90s, I’m in a very autumny mood! In honor of the day, I’ve decided to make a fall bucket list that contains all I’d like to do for the next few months while the weather is crispy and breezy.
Autumn Bucket List
1. Go apple picking.
2. Stock up on lots and lots of cozy knits and military-inspired jackets.
3. Start and complete a photography class.
4. Visit a pumpkin patch complete with hay ride and warm apple cider.
5. Wear flat, camel riding boots pretty much every day.
6. Start and actually finish a book…any of the 5 or 6 I started over the summer seem like a good place to start.
7. Learn how to knit.
8. Go to at least one college football game.
9. Learn how to make homemade chili and spaghetti sauce.
10. Come up with the world’s most amazing Halloween costume 🙂